How do I become a PADI Divemaster?
Becoming a PADI Divemaster takes dedication, commitment and passion. To begin your Divemaster course, you will need to meet the following requirements:
· PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and Rescue Diver certified
· Minimum 18 years old
· 40 logged scuba dives
· Completed an Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care certification course (or qualifying course) within the past 24 months
· Medically cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months
To earn your Divemaster rating, you will complete a series of knowledge development sessions, waterskill workshops, and hands-on assessments including the following topics:
· The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
· Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
· Diver safety and risk management
· Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
· Business of diving and your career
· Awareness of the dive environment
· Dive setup and management
· Mapping an open water site
· Conducting dive briefings
· Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
· Conducting PADI ReActivate and skin diver course
· Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
Are you ready to begin your journey to PADI Divemaster?
Contact us today to learn about how you can turn your dream of being a PADI Divemaster into a reality.
Contact us for private counseling and to help plan your next steps as a dive professional.
Your dream of becoming a PADI Divemaster starts today. Let us show you how!