Accommodation: Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino
Food: Breakfast and lunch + 2 evening dinners
Drinks: Not included
Airport rides: Taxi to/from airport is cheap.
Dive equipment: tanks, belts, and lead are included. The rest you need to rent if you don't provide your own.
Vehicles: They are available for rent on your own (about $450) or get a seat in one of our shared vehicles.
Bonaire's pristine reefs and diverse marine life are unique to the Caribbean. Because the waters around Bonaire are designated as an official marine park, diving Bonaire is like diving the Caribbean the way it used to be - untouched and unspoiled. The island's location in the south Caribbean gives it an arid climate with little rainfall; consequently, the waters are exceptionally clear of silt, calm, and divable year round. It is an ideal destination for underwater photographers. The reefs are very well preserved, very diverse, and support a truly amazing array of reef fish. Recent studies by Dr. Callum Roberts and the volunteer group REEF have shown that Bonaire's fish population is the most diverse in the Caribbean and ranks among the best in the world.
On this trip Holistica Yoga will be doing yoga session every day. This is a great opportunity to start your day with some stretching and feel good movements. Enjoy the calmness of yoga in a beautiful setting with a yoga instructor from Holistica Yoga. Yoga is essentially configuring your body into various positions and then holding that posture for some time. In these positions your muscles tighten and your balance is challenged. Keeping the posture requires extreme focus and attention to what you're doing. And while our bodies are engaged, our mind is tasked solely with concentrating on finding and keeping stillness with each pose. This level of concentration, in the midst of activity, is exactly what an impactful meditation practice requires as well. - Namaste
Following is not included:
- Roundtrip airfare to Bonaire (BON)
- Slagbai scuba dive park fee of $45
- Bonaire visitor tax - $75 for 13 and older, $10 for 12 and younger
- Vehicle rental: Cost varies from about $120-180 per seat for a week + fuel.
- Does not include 5 of your 7 dinners (town is short 2 block walking distance to Bonaire's finest foods!)
- Rental, instruction and retail charges
- Dive Crew/Hotel/Wait staff gratuities
- Instruction/Classes - Will be available on this trip. Please let us know what you are interested in!
- DIVE Insurance - is mandatory and inexpensive!. Reserve your dive insurance today.
- TRIP Insurance - It is strongly recommended. Reserve your trip insurance today.
Conditions: Confirmation payment of $500 is required at time of booking up until August 1. Full payment is required by August 1, 2022 for confirmation payments. Any reservations after August 1 require full payment at the time of reservation. Full payment are non-refundable.
If there is a operator cancellation due to Covid, you will be able to move your reservation to a new date. If your plans change or a trip is cancelled/interrupted due to weather or other emergency, your right to a refund is limited due to the various carriers, resorts and operators policies used by YAY Scuba. Therefore we strongly urge you to get trip insurance to cover your trip in case of weather or emergency.
Refunds will be issued as payments back to your original payment method, less any costs/fees.
There are currently: 6 seats available.
- PER PERS., DBL OCC. W/TAX: $1,445
- PER PERS. SINGLE OCC. W/TAX: $2,289
- PER PERS, DBL OCC, NON DIVER: $1,265
Note that in addition you will have to pay a part of shared vehicle rental ($120-180 per person) + fuel or rent a private vehicle.